Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hmm... WINNING!

Yes, I will use the terribly overused and misused word. Right now, I am WINNING. You see, I am half involved in eskapades, something I have been looking forward to for my entire highschool career, and instead have a influential role in a highly competitve drama competition piece that my school is performing with. I am WINNING. You can see my predicament- something that I have been looking forward to for years, I have to pass up participation, and instead work the backstage because the meetings are in conjunction with my rehearsals, and one of the performance dates is the same day as my competition. Yeah. WINNING. I have 2 1/2 dozen Girl Scout Cookies left, half of which i have to sell, the other half I have to deliver. WINNING. I have recently been reconnecting with my best friends... Zach went to Lady Gaga and I am insanely jealous, especially of his new haircut!!!!!! WINNING. And Julia and I have been doing fabulously at yoga every Monday, we are increasing our flexibility of schedule and body, and taking the hour to relax, and the hour before to gossip... which was particularly good Monday, and then Tuesday night turned sour. WINNING. So I had a migrane on Tuesday and was not there to help my best friend through her break up with her boyfriend of 3 1/2 years. WINNING. I feel just awful. The worst part: he broke up by letter, then she had to move out of the locker, meaning I have a new lockermate, and all of the Girl Scout Cookies are displaced to Mr. Johnson's room, AND I walked by their english class on my way to gym and she was turned away towards the window- and HE DIDN'T MOVE HIS SEAT!!! I mean come on! The girl had to move out of the locker that was originally HERS, and you won't even move your stinkin' seat? Another thing- she gave up Chocolate for lent!!!! She doesn't even have that to comfort her!!!!! I mean, there's still black raspberry ice cream and pizza- which is what we are doing on friday! WINNING. I'm also planning manicures and an amazing UPLIFTING chick flick- NOT P.S. I Love You, which was amazing!!! Its an amazing cry, not good for break ups. Julia's taking the National Italian Exam the next day, and she's allergic to my cats, so the night will not be a sleep over, which would be therapeutic, you know, out with bad energy, in with groggy sleep filled saturday! WINNING.

That guy just bugs the crap out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment