Saturday, June 26, 2010

I love bubbles!

Today I got something in the mail that was supposed to arrive yesterday- a bubble machine! Yes, an amazing bubble machine... anyhoo, when I opened my bubble machine today, inserted the batteries and turned it on, I was in for a real shock: my bubble machine doesn't work!!! It is the most disheartening thing that has happened to me in a long time. I was really excited when I opened the box- the bubble machine was purple!!!!! But, alas, it was not meant to be-- I ran the machine on brand new batteries for 15 seconds, and then it died. I will be doing something about this; i just don't know what yet... I will get my revenge.

Also today, there was camp training- SO much fun being with everyone! I am supped for camp this year!!! I plan on having a blast, so everyone had better hold onto their socks and get good a night's sleep every night, because things are going to be high energy in the heat and rainy days! I love camp so much, it totally makes up for the bubble machine. Also, I bought this amazing bubble wand the other day, and it makes a trilling fairy godmother sound, so that helps, too. If there is anyone out there, leave a comment about bubbles! Well, there's probably no one, but if there is someone, it would be really cool if you left a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment